Operations & Sales Manager – Lifeaboard Boats
Extra Divers Worldwide is a well-established Dive operator and is managing 28 dive centres, 5 island resorts and 2 lifeaboard vessels worldwide.
For our actual two safari boats, MV Saman Explorer (Oman) and MY Liburan Paradise (Indonesia) we are looking for an operation and sales manager.
This position involves the overall management of the vessels including:
- The supervision of the maintenance of all machineries and guest areas
- Dry docking, planning and realization
- Fine tuning of the operation in general
- Staff management
- Cost control
- Sales and marketing with the support of the head office
- Participation on international dive fairs and shows worldwide
- Start: April 2017 or after agreement
- Fluent in English. Every additional language (i.e. German, Russian, French, …) is an asset!
- Dive Professional, with safari boat experience.
- Technical / mechanical education would be much appreciated.
- Experience in (boat) management would be a great asset.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing would be a further great asset.
- Willing to travel frequently
- Team player
- A long term employment
- Monthly salary
- Free accommodation
- Travel and food allowances
Please apply only if you fulfil the above requirements.
Send us your complete application in English with a CV incl. non-diving history, a recent portrait and full body picture and references we may contact via e-mail.
Include also your contact details – skype ID, mobile number for a possible interview.
Sent the application to firstname.lastname@example.org